Wednesday 15 August 2012

Ein Hut für Sommer, the pattern!

I am so excited, because yesterday I finished and uploaded my third pattern, Ein Hut für Sommer, which is this hat here.

It's the slouchy, beret-like hat I created more than a year ago. I really like it's fit and since it's still summer, I decided to write a pattern for it. It's fairly easy to make, and easy to adjust the size.


There are more info on yarn and measurements on Ravelry and Etsy, where the pattern is available for sale.


I hope you like it! :)


P.S: I have a long list of things I want to write patterns for (most of them already finished projects I have previously shared on the blog), but time is short, and each one of them take some time to write, test and proof read. Hope that you are looking forward to them as much as I am! ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment