Monday 29 April 2013

The Templeton Square Competition Results

A few days ago the results of the competition came out. As much as you might be surprised, you have no idea how much I was, when I heard the news. Especially after seeing all the contestants' pieces!! So amazing and creative!

But I am very happy and grateful to Knitty Magazine and Franklin Habit that organised this inspiring, creative and challenging contest!

I had lot's of fun taking part and I feel that I challenged myself a bit more!

The next challenge would be to make something intricate with the yarn of the prize. I have never worked with Cascade yarns before and I am looking forward to it! ^^




P.S: to all those wondering, I have plans of creating a pattern for the wrap, but I have no idea yet, when will I be able to write it up, because exam season begins shortly and I have limited free time. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment