Sunday 26 January 2014

Ein kleines rotes Herz

More than one month later, I realise that I haven't written about my most recent published design. Ein kleines rotes Herz, which translates from German to 'a small red heart'.


While I was working on some crochet ornaments for Christmas someone asked me if I could make a small crochet heart. I thought, 'Why not' and got down to it. About 20 minutes later I had the version that you can find in this pattern. Easy, fast, small, and with possibility of two sizes. And as I looked at my scribbles, I decided to make it a pattern.


There are so many things that one can make with this heart: stuffed small hearts, heart ornaments, key accessories and more! As always, I allow people to sell the stuff they make from my patterns, as long as they properly credit the designer. ^^ 




Right now I am in the process of making a few of these, at random times during the day when I have a few minutes to spare. Valentine's day is coming up, who knows if I will need them? 

The pattern is available in both Ravelry and Etsy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment